We at Bone & Broth always take the responsibility of ensuring the health and safety of our guests and team very seriously. We are always proud of our cleanliness standards and our health department’s high ratings. To that extent we want to share some recent additions we have made to our already high sanitation standards given the Coronavirus and how it can potentially be transmitted:
- We are increasing distance between tables as much as possible
- We have contacted our suppliers that provide our disinfectants and sanitizers, and they have provided us with special disinfectant that is a hospital-grade and approved for restaurant use.
- With this specific disinfectant, we are:
- Disinfecting every table and chair before each shift, and between seatings
- Disinfecting Menus, pens, and check presenters after each use
- Cleaning and disinfecting all bathroom and entry door hardware a minimum of every 30 minutes
- We have isolated all plates, silverware, and service utensils from public areas
- And we ensure every new guest gets freshly disinfected salt & pepper, condiments, menus, and silverware
- We have a strict “stay at home” policy should any employee exhibit any symptom of a cold or allergy, no matter how mild it may be.
- As always, our employees use gloves for food handling and wash hands often and use sanitizer, and we are keeping focus and awareness on that as well as increasing the frequency of handwashing.
We wanted you to know that as the Coronavirus situation evolves, so will we. Thank you for your trust, be safe, and we hope to see you soon.